National Trends & Emerging Claims Issues
An overview and analysis of the latest and most compelling claim issues and emerging trends impacting public entities. The session will look at current developments in public sector verdicts and settlements and focus on big exposures and where we see both favorable and adverse trends developing.
At the completion of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Increase awareness and appreciation of the most significant exposures facing public entities.
- Understand how California jurisdictions stack up against the nation in terms of verdict and settlement trends.
- Identify emerging claim exposure and their potential impact.
- Wayne Falsetto, CPCU, Vice President Claims Division, Munich Re America, Inc.
- Charles Kroh, Senior Vice President, Head of Specialty Markets Claims, Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.
Interest areas: JPA Board, Pool Manager, General Interest, Loss Control & Liability.